Sunnyhills Business Park

$11,000,000 Mixed-use Loan from Life Insurance Company

City: Fullerton, CA
Loan amount: $11,000,000
Lender type: Life Insurance Company
Property type: Mixed-use
Size: 176,475 RSF

Transaction description

Kostas Kavayiotidis and Matthew Farzinpour of PSRS arranged the $11 million refinance of a mixed-use business park in Fullerton, California. The subject property is a large industrial/flex and office business park comprised of nine buildings built in 1981. 67% of the GLA is industrial/flex and the remaining 33% is office. The property offers a total of 176,475 rentable square feet, comprised of one and two-story buildings. The property is situated on 10.35 acres with signalized access to Imperial Highway, connecting the property to the surrounding cities of Orange County. Financed with one of our correspondent life insurance companies, PSRS provided its borrower with a non-recourse, 10-year loan term and a 30-year amortization.

RELATED TRANSACTIONS

×
CONTACT PSRS




  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.