Loan Servicing Administrator – San Diego
- Download 8
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 18, 2022
- Last Updated March 24, 2022
Loan Servicing Administrator - San Diego
Kearny Mesa office
PSRS San Diego is looking for a process focused individual to join our Loan Administration Team. The candidate should be able to work in a high-performance environment and must be detail oriented, organized, have excellent computer skills, and be committed to providing excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will have prior administrative experience and a familiarity with the Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Word & Excel). Accuracy and proofreading skills are very important, and the candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience in FICS (a commercial loan software program) and/or a Commercial Real Estate background is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be a professional individual with a conscientious and pleasant attitude. The position requires an extremely organized, adaptable, and flexible individual who can work at a fast pace, follow established procedures, and balance priorities to meet deadlines. The position requires a team player that demonstrates initiative and is project oriented.
- Review renewal certificates and policies for errors
- Request corrections from agents
- Report policy status to lenders
- Maintain files
- Update Servicing system (FICS)
- Send renewal notice letters
- Send premium payment from escrow account
Maintain existing client data
- Loan files
- Chronological files
- Forms and other miscellaneous
Set up new client loan accounts
- Input loan information into servicing system (FICS)
- Create files
Handle miscellaneous borrower/lender requests
Assist other department staff members during peak times
Miscellaneous special projects as needed
- Advanced computer skills (typing, scanning, printing)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to write in a professional manner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50-70% of the time
- Must be able to move about the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Must be able to communicate with leadership, staff, and the public. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Constantly operate computer and other office equipment
PSRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary & benefits package