Loan Servicing Administrator
- Download 15
- File Size 184.10 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 20, 2021
- Last Updated October 20, 2021
Loan Servicing Administrator
Our San Diego office is looking for a Loan Servicing Administrator to join our Loan Administration Team. This individual must be able to work in a high-performance environment and must be detail-oriented, organized, have excellent computer skills, and be committed to providing excellent customer service.
Skills, Experience, and Education:
Minimum high school graduate or equivalent, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred. Candidate must have prior administrative experience. Commercial real estate background preferred.
Candidate must type 45+ wpm. Accuracy and proofreading skills are very important. Excellent spelling and grammatical skills required.
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Experience in FICS is a plus. (FICS is a commercial loan software program.)
Candidate should be a professionally groomed individual with a conscientious and pleasant attitude. The position requires an extremely organized, adaptable, and flexible individual who can work at a fast pace, work with established procedures, be able to balance priorities, and meet deadlines. The position requires a team player that demonstrates initiative and is project-oriented. Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Typing, photocopy, fax, scanning, e-mail, mail, and Federal Express daily correspondence and reports. Provide administrative support to servicing manager.
- Review renewal certificates and policies for errors
- Request corrections from agents
- Report policy status to lenders
- Maintain files
- Update Servicing system (FICS)
- Send renewal notice letters
- Send premium payment from escrow account
Maintain existing filing system:
- Loan files
- Chronological files
- Miscellaneous and forms
Set up new loan files:
- Input loan information into servicing system (FICS)
- Create file folders
Handle miscellaneous borrower/lender requests
Assist other department staff members during peak times
Miscellaneous special projects as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50-70% of the time
- Must be able to move about the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Must be able to communicate with leadership, staff, and the public. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Constantly operate computer and other office equipment
40 hours per week
This is an in-office position.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, ADD and 401 (K) Plan
Annual Salary Range:
$38,000 to $40,000
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary & benefits package.