Commercial Real Estate Junior Producer / Senior Analyst – Los Angeles
- Download 20
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 18, 2022
- Last Updated June 12, 2023
Commercial Real Estate Junior Producer / Senior Analyst - Los Angeles
Commercial Real Estate Junior Producer / Senior Analyst
Los Angeles (San Vicente Blvd. / Brentwood) office
PSRS Los Angeles is seeking a Junior Producer / Senior Analyst to support our leading originator and their team in screening, sizing, structuring, underwriting, and documenting potential loan opportunities. The candidate will be encouraged to develop, solicit, and promote new loan opportunities independently by working and maintaining relationships with outside and inside referral partners ultimately transitioning to a 100% commission Loan Producer role as they mature in the business over the course of 2-3 years. This role is an apprenticeship to become a loan producer with high earnings potential and hopefully a partner in our firm one day.
In addition, you will be responsible for completing loan due diligence, and assisting with loan marketing to our lending base. Candidates will be exposed to the full breadth of loan origination, pricing, capital market and other activities in commercial real estate lending.
The ideal candidate will have commercial real estate experience in lease/sale brokerage, or with asset management and acquisitions and have a passion for the analytical side of our business. This individual must be able to work in a high-performance environment with minimal supervision. They must be detail oriented, organized, and have outstanding customer service and computer skills. You must be able to think on your feet!
- Evaluate loan request by analyzing income and expense statements, determine proforma income analysis and create valuation of property.
- Meet with loan officer to review information received from the borrower and formulate loan marketing strategy.
- Provide analytical support in the screening, sizing, and structuring of commercial real estate loans.
- Assist Loan Officer to underwrite, package, market and ultimately work with the lender through the loan approval phase.
- Perform site inspections, determine appropriate market comparables for property valuation and complete tenant analysis.
- Review and analyze third party reports, legal documents, and financial statements as part of the due diligence process.
- Create spreadsheets, input to spreadsheets and database information.
- Review all supporting documentation for accuracy.
- Interact with clients, prospective buyers, investors, and attorneys.
- 1+ years real-estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A current, valid California real estate license (prior to starting or within the first 90 days)
- Knowledge of commercial real estate sales, leasing, or financing
- Negotiation and influencing skills needed, with an ability to resolve issues that may arise on a deal. Must be a good problem solver.
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner in person, over the phone and via written correspondence.
- Strong financial modelling / excel skills.
- Detail -oriented
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgement and analysis.
PSRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary & benefits package. Compensation for this role has a target range of $80,000 to $105,000 annually with commission opportunities available with a valid CA RE License.