Commercial Real Estate Analyst – San Diego
- Download 7
- File Size 25 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 27, 2021
- Last Updated February 18, 2022
Commercial Real Estate Analyst - San Diego
We are looking for someone with interest and/or experience closing loans for life insurance companies, CMBS or Bank lenders. This person may have experience in title/escrow, as a real estate paralegal or as an underwriter. This position would be in PSRS’s San Diego office (Kearny Mesa location) and would encompass managing the 3rd party reports (Appraisal, Phase I, PCA, PML, Survey and Zoning), title, legal searches, estoppels, SNDA’s, and entity documents. Strong organizational skills are a must as this position will be working on about 4-5 transactions per month. It would be very helpful to have a CA RE license and notary license, although this is not a requirement. The position will be working with and learning from an experienced Loan Closer and will be working for a close-knit group of 10 or so loan officers. PSRS offers a competitive salary plus benefits as well as a 401K plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ideally, PSRS is looking for the right candidate who can coordinate all activities upon loan approval through loan closing, provide support to a high performing origination team and work under minimal supervision. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills and be an effective problem-solver. They must also be able to perform other duties and assignments regarding production support as needed.
- Developing and maintaining detailed checklists and timeline for each transaction file.
- Review of loan applications
- Coordinate loan requirements with third party vendors, attorneys and escrow company.
- Order credit reports
- Obtain zoning letter and certificates of occupancy
- Gather and submit to lender closing items/documentation
- Compile invoices and wiring instructions for payment by escrow
- Complete estoppels and subordination agreements
- Coordination of loan documents and signing
- Day to day communications with borrower, lender, attorneys, title and escrow officers, and report writers on any closing items, changes, and due dates throughout the closing process
- Post-Closing - Gather loan documentation and submit closing file to Servicing Department and to the borrower
- Post-Closing - Maintain and update spreadsheets of loan data
- Perform other reasonably related business duties assigned by a supervisor
- 3+ years, senior-level administrative support
- Junior college or equivalent work experience
- Escrow or title experience is a plus
- Advanced typing and computer skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Commercial real estate experience a plus
- Notary Public a plus
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner in person, over the phone and via written correspondence.
- Detail oriented
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgement and analysis.
- Advanced typing, computer, laser printer, scanner, and internet research
- Software to include Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Must be a quick learner!