Commercial Loan Closer
- Download 11
- File Size 108.83 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 20, 2021
- Last Updated October 20, 2021
Commercial Loan Closer
Pacific Southwest Realty Services ("PSRS") emphasizes the quality, relationship-driven services that we have been providing as a full-service Commercial Mortgage Banking firm since 1972. PSRS is one of the largest privately-held commercial mortgage banking firms in the Western United States.
We are looking for someone who is interested in or has several years of experience closing loans for life insurance companies, CMBS, or Bank lenders. This person may have experience in title/escrow or as a real estate paralegal or as an underwriter. This position would be in our Brentwood (West Los Angeles office) managing the 3rd party reports (Appraisal, phase I, PCR, and PML), title, survey, zoning reports, legal searches, estoppels, SNDA’s, and entity documents. Strong organizational skills are a must as you will be working about 6 transactions per month. It would be very helpful to have a CA RE license and notary license. You will be one of two loan closers who will be working for a close-knit group of 7 loan officers. We will pay a competitive salary plus benefits and offer a 401K plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ideally, we are looking for the right candidate who can coordinate all activities upon loan approval through loan closing. Provide support to a high-performing origination team and work under minimal supervision. Must possess strong analytical skills and be an effective problem-solver. Must also be able to perform other duties and assignments regarding production support as needed.
- Developing and maintaining detailed checklists and timelines for each transaction file.
- Review loan application
- Coordinate loan requirements with third-party vendors, attorneys, and escrow companies.
- Order credit reports
- Obtain zoning letter and certificates of occupancy
- Gather and submit to lender closing items/documentation
- Compile invoices and wiring instructions for payment by escrow
- Complete estoppels and subordination agreements
- Coordination of loan documents and signing
- Day to day communications with the borrower, lender, attorneys, title and escrow officers, and report writers on any closing items, changes, and due dates throughout the closing process
- Post-Closing - Gather loan documentation and submit closing file to Servicing Department and to the borrower
- Maintain and update pipeline of loans in process in the company tracking system.
- Perform other reasonably related business duties assigned by a supervisor
- 3+ years, senior-level administrative support
- Junior college or equivalent work experience
- Escrow or title experience is a plus
- Advanced typing and computer skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Commercial real estate experience a plus
- Notary Public a plus
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner in person, over the phone, and via written correspondence.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgment and analysis.
- Advanced typing, computer, laser printer, scanner, and internet research. Software to include Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat. Must be a quick learner!
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary & benefits package. https://www.psrs.com