Commercial Mortgage Banking Producer – Orange County
- Download 20
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 7, 2022
- Last Updated August 18, 2023
Commercial Mortgage Banking Producer - Orange County
We are seeking an experienced real estate finance professional to arrange debt solutions for commercial properties across all product types. The Commercial Mortgage Banking Producer will partner with a high performing origination team working collaboratively to drive loan activities from initiation through closing. Responsibilities include procuring new business on the sponsorship side, negotiating and structuring credit terms utilizing an extensive lender pool, and closing commercial real estate loans. The ideal candidate will have a commercial real estate network and/or a demonstrable aptitude in generating new client relationships.
At PSRS, the Commercial Mortgage Banking Producer will be responsible for developing, soliciting, and promoting new loan opportunities independently by working and maintaining relationships with outside and inside referral partners. This position requires an understanding of policies and procedures as they relate to the commercial lending function and will develop a plan to generate new loan applications, prepare credit analyses, present credit requests to executive management, monitor payment records, and maintain a working relationship with current and potential borrowers. Traveling locally may be required, as necessary. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and analytical skills and be an effective problem-solver.
Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, Senior Vice President, and Principal are awarded based on production. Minimum production standards of $15.0M - $20.0M annually.
- Work with and communicate effectively with Financial Advisors, Private Bankers & others
- Direct calling on referrals in a direct effort to develop new loan business.
- Partner with Private Bankers and Advisors to assess opportunities and provide suitable cash management and lending solutions for their clients including products/solutions, distribution, and service support
- Secure new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional services to new and current client base
- Gain confidence of Financial Advisors and Private Bankers to fully develop the cash management and lending opportunities with their clients
- Establish strong referral network and relationships with commercial real estate brokers, loan brokers, CPAs and other referral sources to solicit new loan leads
- Screen out non-target deals early and efficiently.
- Establish a reputation of execution and excellence
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the Real Estate Industry
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns, maintain adequate marketing pipelines to meet or exceed production related goals
- Communicate new product and policy enhancements
- Evaluate loan request by analyzing income and expense statements, determine proforma income analysis and create valuation of property
- Participate in regular sales and marketing meetings and events
- Perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned
Required Professional Certification / License:
- A current, valid California real estate license
(prior to starting or within the first 90 days)
- Proven sales professional with 3-5+ years of outside sales experience with Business-to-Business sales of a product or service with a long sales process and/or high dollar value
- Junior college or equivalent work experience / undergraduate degree (BA) in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or other quantitative or related fields preferred
- Knowledge of commercial real estate sales, leasing, or financing
- Commercial Credit analysis skills together with experience structuring loan for all types of business and loan requirements
- Negotiation and influencing skills needed, with an ability to resolve issues that may arise on a deal
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone marketing skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgement and analysis
- Detail oriented
- Advanced computer skills (especially Word and Excel, Argus a plus)
- Internet research
- Must be a quick learner!
PSRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary & benefits package. Compensation for this role is a 100% incentive commission plan (a commission only or a draw schedule may be chosen by the candidate).